Startup 425 Foundations
Have a great idea for a product or business? Not sure where to start? Consider Startup 425 Foundations. Held each year in the spring and in the fall, this program brings together innovators, business advisors, and entrepreneurs for a broad overview of the startup process, from ideation and business planning to financing and marketing. Workshops are held weekly in the evenings, to allow for mid-career exploration, and include light refreshments.
Not sure if you can commit to the entire series of workshops? No worries. Sign up for only the sessions which appeal the most to your interests or needs.
Fall 2018 Series
This fall, Startup 425 Foundations will be held in all five Eastside communities. Take a look at workshop sessions, locations, and dates below.
- Ideation. Develop and assess your idea to determine whether it might be viable as a product. Discuss the ideation process with a panel.
- Business Licensing. Learn about business structures and licensing structures under Washington State and city requirements.
- Business Plans. Understand the business planning process and what elements are crucial when developing your plan.
- Financing. Explore your financing options. Which option might make the most sense for your business?
- Marketing. Define your target customer and how to reach them. Can social media be an effective tool?
- Networking & Mentoring. Learn about the resources available to you on the Eastside to support and grow your business.