Startup 425 Foundations
Have a great idea for a product or business? Not sure where to start? Consider Startup 425 Foundations. Held each year in the spring and in the fall, this program brings together innovators, business advisors, and entrepreneurs for a broad overview of the startup process, from ideation and business planning to financing and marketing. Workshops are held weekly in the evenings, to allow for mid-career exploration, and include light refreshments.
Not sure if you can commit to the entire series of workshops? No worries. Sign up for only the sessions which appeal the most to your interests or needs.
Spring 2019 Series
This spring, Startup 425 Foundations will be held in all five Eastside communities. Take a look at upcoming workshop sessions, locations, and dates below. Workshops began in March in Redmond and continue through early June in Bellevue.
- Ideation: Develop and assess your business idea to determine whether it might be viable as a product or service.
- Structure & Licensing: Learn about what legal entity form makes the most sense for your business, and how to comply with Washington State and city licensing requirements.
- Financing: Explore your financing options. Which option might make the most sense for supplying the capital your business needs?
- Marketing: Define your target customer and how best to reach them. Can social media be an effective tool?
- Business Plan: Learn how to put all the pieces together in a compelling way to stay focused on realizing your vision. Get a jump-start on creating a written document to win over investors, lenders, suppliers and customers.
- Networking & Mentoring: Learn about the resources available to you on the Eastside to support and grow your business.
Dates, Times, and Locations