Small Business Essentials Online Workshops
The reasons for starting a small business run the gamut. Increased income potential, pursuing a passion and bringing a good idea to market are often among them. With advanced planning and preparation, the likelihood of successfully launching and sustaining a small business is greatly increased. The Small Business Essentials workshop series is designed to provide those pursuing small business ownership with relevant training. Topics covered include business plan preparation, starting a business (including business entity type, licensing and insurance), marketing, finance, and employee management.
Seven online workshops comprise the complete series:
- Making a Quick Business Plan in Three Hours
- Successfully Starting a New Business
- Marketing Part 1: Developing and Promoting Your Product or Service to Sell More!
- Marketing Part 2: Pricing Your Product or Service to Sell & Getting Your Business Online
- Managing Finances for a New One-Person Business
- Tax Saving Strategies for Small Businesses
- Building a Formal Business Plan
- Price per workshop is $50
Dates, Times and Registration
See below for specifics on dates, times and registration information. There is no requirement to attend all of the online seminars in the series. Feel free to register for the sessions that address your needs the best.