Small Business Essentials Online Workshops
The reasons for starting a small business run the gamut. Increased income potential, pursuing a passion and bringing a good idea to market are often among them. With advanced planning and preparation, the likelihood of successfully launching and sustaining a small business is greatly increased. The Small Business Essentials workshop series is designed to provide those pursuing small business ownership with relevant training. Topics covered include business plan preparation, starting a business (including business entity type, licensing and insurance), marketing, and finance.
Five powerful online workshops comprise the complete series:
To register, please click the workshop title below.
- Making a Quick Business Plan in Three Hours June 1, 1 to 4 PM
- Successfully Starting a New Business June 12, 9 to 12 PM
- Marketing Part 1: Developing and Promoting Your Product or Service to Sell More! June 16, 1 to 4 PM
- Marketing Part 2: Pricing Your Product or Service to Sell & Getting Your Business Online June 23, 1 to 4 PM
- Financial Basics for New Small Businesses June 29, 1 to 4 PM
- Price per workshop is $50