It takes a village to grow a startup. Startup 425 can help with information about building a business plan, one-on-one mentoring, educational programs, and much more. These free resources can help get you on the path to launching your business.
- See the SBA’s 10 Steps for Starting a Business.
- Testing and validating your idea is a critical step.
- Visit the SCORE website for help with business plans.
- The Washington SBDC has great resources for starting and growing your business.
- Washington State offers a Self-Employment Assistance program to individuals who qualify for unemployment benefits.
Startup 425 is committed to providing Eastside residents and entrepreneurs the resources that they need to start and maintain their business. Take a look at these downloadable resources as you start to sketch out the future of your idea. We look forward to working with you.