It takes a village to grow a startup. Startup 425 can help with information about building a business plan, one-on-one mentoring, educational programs, and much more. These free resources can help get you on the path to launching your business.
- See the SBA’s 10 Steps for Starting a Business.
- Testing and validating your idea is a critical step.
- The Kauffman Foundation’s FastTrac program offers an in-depth online training course for budding entrepreneurs. It’s comprehensive, in-depth, and free!
- Visit the SCORE website for help with business plans.
- The Washington SBDC has great resources for starting and growing your business.
- Is your business fundable? Take the Minimum Fundable Company test to find out where you need to improve.
- Washington State offers a Self-Employment Assistance program to individuals who qualify for unemployment benefits.
- NWProperty.net is a free tool which allows business-owners to quickly and easily locate available properties or office space.
- The Commercial Brokers’ Association has a stellar (and free!) commercial property search tool.
Please note that this list is not comprehensive, and does not constitute an endorsement by Startup 425. Always conduct your own due diligence before entering into a work agreement.
Startup 425 is committed to providing Eastside residents and entrepreneurs the resources that they need to start and maintain their business. Take a look at these downloadable resources as you start to sketch out the future of your idea. We look forward to working with you.